Keep your medication at exactly the right temperature for 12 hours
The iCool Weekender protects all your valuable supplies. Its stylish ergonomic design makes it the perfect case for men or women, as well as children, seniors, and medical personal. It can be attached to a belt, placed inside a purse or briefcase, or carried using the detachable hand strap.
• For vials or pens (insulin, growth hormones, L-Thyroxin, polyarthritis medication)
• Keeps your medication between 2 and 8°C for 12 hours
• Includes 1 large gel pack
When used with the refreezable gel pack, the iCool Weekender can keep your medication cool for up to 12 hours.
iCool Cooling bag for the transport of fragile medication at an optimal temperature
The iCool bags are made for medication that must be transported at a temperature between 2 and 8°C. The iCool bags are tested at an ambient temperature of 24,2°C, which is the temperature found in airplanes. At this ambient temperature, they will keep your medication between 2 and 8°C for 12, 24 or 36 hours, depending on the model chosen. Please note that if you are using the iCool bags at a higher ambient temperature than 24,2°C, they will not last as long as announced.
How to use the iCool bags
- Put the gel packs in a cold freezer (-18°C) for 14 hours or more.
- Insert the gel pack(s) into the appropriate pocket(s).
- Place your medication in the iCool bag.
- Never put your medication in direct contact with a frozen gel pack.
- Do not machine wash.
- Wipe with a cloth and cold water and dry on the line.
- Always follow the instructions of the manufacturer of your medication.